All CCC Programmes are designed and delivered by qualified and experienced counsellors who offer corporate services for both individuals and groups.
Mental Health Awareness
- Briefing sessions for all staff to help them to understand the most common mental health conditions, to identify coping strategies and to know when to seek help
- Workshops for line managers and others with responsibilities for staff with common mental health conditions, including how to support them and when to seek additional help
Stress Management and Resilience Workshops
- 1 hour presentations to large groups aiming to identify the causes and signs of stress and offering techniques to cope with and reduce stress levels.
- Half day (3 hours), workshops delivered either “on” or “off site” for small groups of line managers aiming to identify the causes and signs of stress and introduce techniques to cope with and reduce stress, not only in themselves, but in their team, increasing awareness of the effect their own stress can have on members of their teams.
Mindfulness at Work Training
- If you want to improve the performance, focus, relationships and well-being of your staff, then this option could be the solution
- Mindfulness is the ability to pause and fully observe without getting sucked into reactive cycles and knee-jerk responses
- Two sessions, three weeks apart, with a period of daily practice and online support, designed to reprogramme neural pathways and ingrain new ways of observing, experiencing and responding to create happier, more resilient, productive and create employees. This course is specifically designed to provide the benefits of the MBSR and MBCT courses but condensed into fewer sessions for busy professionals
Dealing with Change
- Workshops to address the individual's response to change and explore how to approach change more positively, as well as how to implement change successfully within an organisation
- Face to face counselling to support individuals through workplace or personal change
Bereavement and Critical Incident Counselling
- Group workshops or individual sessions to provide support for staff members who have been impacted by a traumatic stiuation or event, such as: death or illness of a colleague, accident at work, raid or burglary, fire, suicide, violence, natural disaster, road traffic accident or other distressing circumstance.
Supervision and Reflective Practice Service
- Help for line managers to manage challenging attitudes or behaviours in their staff, and support in coping with difficult circumstances such as organsiational change, promotion to managing former peers, or incompatible personalities in their team.
Other bespoke services
- Bespoke training event(s) tailored to meet your own specific needs - speak to our Business Development Manager for more information.
For further information please: