We are a registered charity (No: 1053794) that provides low cost counselling services to those in need, who would otherwise not be able to afford to access the support they need. We ask the client to contribute to their care according to what they can afford, and CCC subsidises the rest.
We fund this service by providing counselling and related services to organisations to support their staff and volunteers.
Some clients choose to make additional contributions later in their lives when they appreciate how valuable the service has been, if they are in a postition to contribute more.
CCC has been providing CPD and counselling services since 1978, is an organisational member of BACP and adheres to their standards and codes of ethics.
CCC is a membership organisation made up of around 40 fully qualified and experienced counsellors and clinical supervisors, who want to help people in their local community.
- have a wide range of backgrounds, experience and skills to meet your needs
- operate to agreed framework of standards and ethics e.g. BACP UKCP NCS and equivalent
- are matched at assessment to best meet a client’s needs
- are required to provide evidence of continuing professional development (CPD)
- are required to provide evidence of ongoing clinical supervision
- undertake annual DBS security checks
For counsellors who join CCC, we provide:
- paid referrals from a variety of clients
- enhanced discount for early booking of CCC CPD training
- an umbrella organisation with structure and support
- policies and procedures
- dedicated members’ area on our website
- CCC approved Supervisors
- regular branch meetings for peer collaboration
For organisations we provide:
- relevant experience of working with private, public, not for profit organisations and charity clients
- a dedicated Business Development Manger to support and engage with you
- employee and managers ‘face to face’ service delivery
- an option to have counselling session on-site or away from the business
- value for money on a ‘pay as you use’ basis
- annual contract review
- professional training to support the management team and staff needs
- a range of workshops to support staff and improve mental health and wellbeing in the workplace
- support in fulfilling an employer's duty of care to support staff experiencing stress at work or performance management plans
For individuals we provide:
- an opportunity to talk in confidence and be listened to without being judged
- prompt access to a qualfied professional (usually within 2 working days)
- access to a counsellor that suits you
- a scale of charges that make counselling affordable
If you’d like to know more please feel free to contact us we’d be happy to hear from you?